My sister is turning 16 on February 21st! Happy Birthday Stephanie! This piece is for you muneca dolly, and you'll get it in the mail soon. It's you - and that's keys your holding!!! Hey, if you don't get a car, I'll make you one!The turtle was going to say "Drive Slowly and Safely" and the Elephant was going to say " Buckle Up" but...I didn't have enough room. Keep it in mind though!!! And remember that even though you can drive off and away, home is never far. Love you soooo much!
Enjoy your birthday!!! Miss you so much.
love, your sista
Visit:
My "Illustration Friday" Sketchbook
2 comments:
That was a very cool thing to do for your sis!
Prima, very very nice, I like a lot, the colors and the idea are "geniales".
I am sure Steph will now how to take care of this painting.
PS; Happy birthday Steph.
Eduardo.
Post a Comment