Here is a sketch I did awhile ago. I couldn't place her on any of my prepared surfaces/backgrounds, she just didn't go. So finally I have just set her free on her own and here she is. Floaty hair and cool dress. Like the necklace, the beads or lace on her dress. I like the look on her face too. Where is she off too? And where has she been? I'd like to go.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Girl with Floaty Hair
Here is a sketch I did awhile ago. I couldn't place her on any of my prepared surfaces/backgrounds, she just didn't go. So finally I have just set her free on her own and here she is. Floaty hair and cool dress. Like the necklace, the beads or lace on her dress. I like the look on her face too. Where is she off too? And where has she been? I'd like to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment